Shaktiveda Advanced Studies is designed to further the knowledge of the ancient healing art of Shaktiveda Ayurveda and Shaktiveda Yoga. The understanding of Consciousness is brought into every aspect of the Course.
Shaktiveda Advanced Studies – for those who want to know more
Enhanced Knowledge Program
Our Shaktiveda Advanced Studies Enhanced Knowledge Program is designed for those who want to delve deeper into their understanding of Ayurveda.
Who will benefit?
- Ayurvedic Practitioners
- Yoga Teachers & Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Doctors
- Other Healing Practitioners
- Anyone who desires to bring Ayurveda into their life
What is taught?
- Delve Into Ayurveda – 3 Day Workshop – Take your comprehension to the next level. In depth study of the 15 Subdoshas of Vata, Pitta, & Kapha – the key to truly understanding Ayurveda on a profound level – April 8 – 10, 2019
- Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis – Nadi Vigyan – 4 Day Workshop – Delve Into Ayurveda Course is a prerequisite to the Pulse Diagnosis Course – April 11 – 14, 2019
- Marma Therapy Program (Vital Energy Points)
- Herbal Therapy Program
- Ayurveda Yoga Program – Awaken Within Yoga 5 Day Workshop – July 22 – 26, 2019, Awaken Your Spine Yoga 5 Day Workshop, October 22 – 26, 2018.
- SAT Meditation
- Cleansing Coach Program – Mind/Body Detoxification Program
Courses may be taken separately. However, to be Shaktiveda certified in the Enhanced Knowledge Program, it is necessary to have completed all of the courses of the program. This includes satisfactorily completing the homework assignments.
Our Shaktiveda Enhanced Knowledge Program is based upon the wisdom of Babaji and Krishanand. As a direct disciple of Babaji, Dr. Cravatta has designed all aspects of the Program to enliven Awareness in the individual. As Ayurveda is so much more than treating symptoms, it is important to have an understanding of the flow of Divine Energy or Shakti.
Throughout her many years of being a Chiropractor, daily meditation / yoga, and her practice as an Ayurvedic Doctor, Dr. Mary Jo Cravatta has developed a style that goes to the underlying imbalances within an individual so that true healing can begin. Her study of Ayurveda began in the late 70’s. Our Program is built on the many years of experience that Dr. Cravatta has had seeing over 50,000 patients.
- Each Class is paid for on an individual basis.
- Most of the Classes are held long distance. Awaken Within Retreat, the other Yoga Retreats, the 3 Day Pulse Intensive & Marma Therapy Classes are in-person. Refer to the information sheet for details.
- It is necessary to have a basic knowledge of Ayurveda to take this course – as it is assumed that you already have a grasp of the very fundamental aspects of Ayurveda. Recommended reading: The Perfect Health Book.
This is the experience of one of our Shaktiveda Advanced Studies students:
What do I love about Dr MaryJo Cravatta and Shaktiveda Ayurveda? I had my first consult with MaryJo roughly 10 years ago (give or take a few). I could tell right away how special she was, and over time, given the spot on accuracy and thoroughness of her treatments I saw results. All these years later I am still one of her biggest fans and I take advantage of every teaching and all of the innovations she offers. I graduated from the Shaktiveda Yoga course and am now taking the Subdosha course and Cleansing Coach programs. I studied and practiced Tibetan Buddhism for 15 years and once I started using Subtle Awareness Meditation technique I knew I wanted to teach it to others. I have been cleansing with MaryJo every quarter for the past couple of years because of the amazing results. I LOVE this Wisdom.
– Terri Luoto, Portland, OR
This is what one of our Shaktiveda Yoga Instructors is saying about Awaken Within Yoga:
“Sharing such a powerful healing practice with others has made a big impression on me and those in attendance. Every one in the room can feel the strength of the group intention. This style of Yoga not only has an impact on the overall health of the individual but this influence extends out to the community in which they practice. I am definitely still riding on the “high” of teaching Awaken Within Yoga.”