Shaktiveda Ayurveda is pleased to announce our Delve Into Ayurveda Course – designed to deepen the understanding of Ayurveda and take you to the next level of comprehension. This course is a prerequisite to our Ayurveda Pulse Diagnosis Course (Nadi Vigyan). It is part of the course offerings of our Shaktiveda Advanced Studies Enhanced Knowledge Program.
The information in this course will allow you to delve deep into your own understanding of the building blocks of Ayurveda which Dr. Cravatta believes is the 15 Subdoshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Doshas. You will find your concepts and beliefs of Ayurveda will become expanded. Your view of your own Mind/Body will be broadened, allowing you to live each day more fully. This course is designed to implement a pure Ayurvedic lifestyle that will bring true balance to the doshas. It is also ideal for the Ayurvedic and Yoga Practitioner who wants to guide their clients on the journey to grow and evolve.
3 Day in person workshop – April 8 – 10, 2019
Fee: $795 if paid by 3/25/19 / $925 if paid after 3/25/19 – includes Ayurvedic vegan lunch
Hours: 10am – 5pm
Topics covered in our 3 day course:
- In depth knowledge of each of the 15 Subdoshas.
- How each Subdosha affects the overall health of an individual
- The qualities of each Subdosha when it is balanced.
- The qualities of each Subdosha when it is imbalanced or vitiated.
- How the Subdoshas relate to the Chakras.
- How the Subdoshas affect us mentally, emotionally, physically, & spiritually.
- How particular Subdoshas relate to Ayurvedic Times of Day. Example: 10pm relates to Ranjaka Pitta
- How these Times of Day relate to us during our sleep – and the affects on our over all health
- The underlying reasons that a Subdosha becomes disturbed.
- How a Subdosha relates to our Life Lessons.
- How a Subdosha is affected by our behaviors, our diet, our mental state, and the environment.
- Cellular Memory and a Subdosha.
- Effects of certain herbs on a Subdosha.
- How are you personally affected by a Subdosha.
- Discover the subtleties of each Subdosha and how to enhance the healing properties
- Pertinent Anatomy and Physiology knowledge will also be given to better understand Subdoshas
As part of the application to take our Delve Into Ayurveda Course, you will need to have a consultation with Dr. Cravatta. From the pulse, you will then learn the state of your own Subdoshas. This will allow you to better incorporate the understanding that you will learn of each Subdosha. You may read about a consultation with Dr. Cravatta in the Clinic section of our website. The consultation will be an additional charge.
To register for our Delve Into Ayurveda Course, please call our office: 530-273-8716.
View the Subdosha Course Refund Policy.
Shaktiveda students’ thoughts and experience
with the Delve Into Ayurveda Course:
From Jai me:
I am currently enrolled in Dr.MaryJo Cravatta’s course on the subdoshas. I have been a student of Ayurveda for many years. The concept of the subdoshas is not new to me. However, really being able to understand them at a practical, applicable and useful level was not something I had accomplished no matter what I had read or with whom I had studied.
I have participated in several of Dr. MaryJo’s liver cleanses. During our group cleanse calls Dr. MaryJo would go into great depth on Ranjaka Pitta. I knew I was in the presence of a teacher who could unwrap and share the complexities of the subdoshas. I was delighted when Dr. MaryJo decided to offer an online course on the 15 subdoshas.
I highly recommend her course to anyone who wants to unlock a deeper and more valuable understanding of Ayurveda in order to be of greater service to yourself and your clients. Understanding the subdoshas is key to this understanding. Dr.MaryJo makes the knowledge very accessible.
Jai me Allison
Taking the distance Subdosha Course with Dr. MaryJo Cravatta at Shaktiveda Ayurveda, is the perfect way to delve deeper into Ayurveda for yourself, your loved ones, and/or your clients. As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Fitness expert ( with an existing business model and private practice), this course has been the best way for me to keep learning, and this knowledge then easily infuses into my private practice.
The course is super convenient because you can listen live on the phone calls, or do them at your own pace. They’re very organized, complete and thorough, just like a real live class.
MaryJo is able to make Ayurveda make sense for the modern person, in a fun, practical way. She explains it so that just about any health practitioner could incorporate the information into their current practice, or create a practice if you wanted to study more with her.
I have found the subdosha course very useful for my own health (molding that with western medicine gets me feeling better faster). The course has also enabled me to incorporate many of Shaktiveda’s herbal products into my clients’ programs so they too can feel their best and live a healthy life, which is what Ayurveda is all about.
-Lila Ojeda, MS, RDN, CSCS, RYT from LO Solutions