Shaktiveda Ayurveda Yoga
Shaktiveda Yoga Workshops
Dr. Cravatta has combined the wisdom of Shaktiveda Yoga, Ayurveda, Yoga Anatomy & Physiology, Spinal Anatomy & Spinal Physiology, Marma Therapy, Ayurvedic Herbal Therapy, and subtle techniques for these two workshops.
This amazing knowledge is for those who would like to delve deeper into their healing journey. Throughout her many years of being a Chiropractor, daily meditation / yoga, and her practice as an Ayurvedic Doctor, Dr. MaryJo Cravatta has developed a style that addresses the underlying imbalances within an individual so that true healing can begin.
- Awaken Your Spine Yoga – Learn Dr. Cravatta’s yoga method for increasing the flow of awareness and releasing cellular memory that is affecting the spinal column, muscle tissue, ligaments, fascia, and all aspects of the subtle body in our 5 day course. Her creative approach is a catalyst for releasing blockage from the entire spine including the pelvic bowl. Each one of us has an inherent pelvic pattern that is at the foundation of our imbalances and how they manifest throughout our body. Discover how certain muscles and bones relate to Chakras, Marma Points, and Subdoshas. Her fascinating technique gives you insight into what may be interfering with your well being on all aspects of your life. The course also includes information on Spinal Anatomy, Spinal Physiology, Marma Points that affect the Spine, and how emotional / mental stress will impact the functioning of the Spine. The practice of Awaken Your Spine Yoga affects the health of the entire body, releases spinal tension, and prepares one for seated meditation. October 22 – 26, 2018
- Awaken Within Yoga – Delve deeply into this intriguing knowledge of the Chakras and Koshas. Attending our 5 day Awaken Within Yoga workshop is truly a life changing experience. With each day of the course, you will gain a greater understanding of your life and your special journey. Emphasis will be on the understanding of Chakra Life Lessons and their effect on us and everyone in our lives. Restorative Yoga Asanas for each Chakra along with healing affirmations and Chakra Mantras designed to address imbalances that inhibit our ability to live life in Joy. In the many years of Dr. Cravatta’s practice, she has found that we are being held back by the “strings” of old patterns. Subconsciously, one is pulled back into ways of thinking and behaving that is not life supporting. Dr. Cravatta’s unique knowledge of our energetic system including Chakras, Marmas, Nadis, and the Koshas (Etheric Bodies) will greatly expand your understanding of the manifestation of the subtle realms. July 22 – 26, 2019
Both our Awaken Your Spine and Awaken Within workshops are 5 day courses. We begin at 10:00am each day and end by 5:00pm. If you pay at least 14 days before the beginning of the course, the fee for the 5 day workshop is $1,265 – includes an ayurvedic vegan lunch. If you pay after the 14 days, the fee is $1,465.
Our Shaktiveda Ayurveda Yoga Program is based upon the knowledge of Kriya Babaji and Krishanand. As a direct disciple of Babaji, Dr. Cravatta has designed all aspects of the courses to enliven Awareness in the individual. As yoga is so much more than physical exercise, it is important to have an understanding of the flow of Divine Energy or Shakti.
The Vison of Shaktiveda Ayurveda Yoga is to assist with an intellectual, therapeutic, and philosophical understanding of how physical, mental, emotional and spiritual blocks disrupt the flow of Divine Consciousness.
- A basic understanding of Ayurveda.
- Have an Ayurvedic consultation with Dr. Cravatta. This will give you first hand experience with Shaktiveda Ayurveda and assist you in your personal journey towards well being. From the pulse reading, you will discover your Chakra Life Lesson. This invaluable information allows you to have a clearer understanding of yourself and what may be blocking you in your growth. Dr. Cravatta thoroughly describes these Chakra Life Lessons in our Awaken Within Workshop. The Workshop is personalized for each attendee from what Dr. Cravatta has felt in the pulse. It is advised that if it has been a while since having a consultation with Dr. Cravatta, that you have a consult within a month of attending the Awaken Within Workshop
Shaktiveda Yoga Courses are transformational and taught in an atmosphere which allows you to go deep within. It is designed to facilitate your own personal growth and inward Journey.
Dr. Mary Jo Cravatta
– a Chiropractor, is the developer of Shaktiveda Yoga. She has been a student of Hatha Yoga since the early 1970’s – E-RYT 200 – and she began her study of Ayurveda in 1979. Shaktiveda Yoga was created from her desire to assist others in unwinding and releasing subtle imbalances and cellular memory that interfere with living life with a sense of ease physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. A renowned master of Pulse Diagnosis or Nadi Vigynan – Knowledge of the subtle energies and having taken over 50,000 pulse readings she is highly skilled in this delicate art. Her special interest is Marma Therapy – and offers Shiro Shakti Marma by distance. Her practice is in Grass Valley, CA.
We are not currently offering our Shaktiveda Yoga 200 Hour YTT Program as we are putting our emphasis on our Awaken Your Spine and Awaken Within Yoga Workshops.
This is what one of our Shaktiveda Yoga Instructors is saying about teaching Awaken Within Yoga:
“Sharing such a powerful healing practice with others has made a big impression on me and those in attendance. Every one in the room can feel the strength of the group intention. This style of Yoga not only has an impact on the overall health of the individual but this influence extends out to the community in which they practice. I am definitely still riding on the “high” of teaching Awaken Within Yoga.”